• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SCLC calling on blacks to "Exercise Second Amendment Rights"

I think people of all colors should excercise their 2nd

I agree wholeheartedly, but they don't see it as we do. They believe all whiteys are their enemy. If anyone with half a brain looks up the statistics of black on white crime vs white on black crime, the numbers speak for themselves. I could say much more but I do not want to be banned so I'll leave it at that.

he said to utilize their second amendment

are you one of the antigun folks who think the only people who own or use guns want to fight?

Any normal, rational gun owner will think just the opposite. We own guns so we don't have to fight, or rather we own guns not to kill, but to continue living.

GTFO here
You know exactly what that dude was implying man.
no i dont

why dont you explain it to me since you read the article

ohh wait, i can read, i can understand it myself

"Listen, listen I didn't say that. I said the Second Amendment right? I didn't say pack weapons, I said Second Amendment. Please don't put words in my mouth, please don't do that... Do you have to carry a weapon to avail yourself of the Second Amendment the answer is no, you don't have to okay?

whether or not you agree with the sentiment of the black race being treated as a second class citizen, you can surely agree that as an individual it is important to realize the police cant protect you. therefor it is a good idea for all american citizens to use their god given rights lest they evaporate

what, was he threatening something? i guess people who dont trust the government or like the government shouldnt own guns eh?

Another so called black rev inciting violence and pointing fingers at everybody but blacks ....
how?

he said that black families should

During a news conference Tuesday, Reverend Mosteller said, "I am going to ask that every family avail themselves of their Second Amendment rights, which is their full amendment rights ‘cuz I'm tired now."

and i happen to agree with him. this isnt a war cry, this is telling folks they dont have to be victims or second class citizens, and to prove you are a citizen just like anyone else you should exercise the exact same rights

Back
Top Bottom