• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scorpion red dot

Next question is about the riser. What riser are you running on the holosun or primary arms? Do you cowitness, 1/3 or sole red dot

Aimpoint H1. Holosun makes some models with pretty killer battery life for a little less money than an Aimpoint. In my limited experience with life I have found that you get what you pay for though.

I use a Vortex Sparc. With the low mount it works out close to a 1/3 co-witness with the factory sights.
CZ .jpg

That fieldsport is a great lil sight for $20 Not saying I would put one on my EVO, SCAR or M4 but some of my silly toys yea I use em
I agree. For 22lr and 9mm plinking, it's not bad. It's held up great thus far. Before I got the Primary Arms MDS in a trade, I will admit I went the peasant route and used the Fieldsport on my EVO for one range session. The jury is still out on 7.62x39 though...

I went ahead and ordered a primary arms advanced red dot. I'm sure for the price it will be plenty fine to shoot 9mm at steel targets. Almost picked up a Trijicon rn08 but decided against it

Back
Top Bottom