• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Scratched my watch crystal!

I'd much rather scratch my glock and my watch, hell a glock a glock scratched or not. My edc is a rtf2 23 and I could care less that it's getting holster wear on it. Now my citizens Skyhawk..... I'd be pissed, I know it's not a super fancy watch but it's harder for me to replace it than the glock.

I dropped my Citizen just right onto a concrete floor when removing it so I didn't scratch it (yeah, the irony) and cracked the crystal. I immediately took it to Hurley Roberts. They replaced the crystal and tested to insure waterproofitdity.:p

It wasn't that expensive, IIRC. Might be worth a call.
http://www.hurleyrobertsservice.com/

depends on the watch lol! you scratch a rolex im pretty sure you're crying more than if you do a glock

Naaaaa, I just beat the crap of of them and then sell them to Porsche958 Porsche958 for more then I paid... Then he sells them to his rich Buckhead people for more then he paid, seems to work out I think we are on like the third watch.

Scratched the crap out of the crystal on my Citizen Nighthawk! ARGH! Been watching youtube videos and trying toothpaste but if anything, it's getting worse. Hate to have to replace it but it is driving me crazy.

Any suggestions?
If it's crystal sometimes a diamond tip can take it out but I've never really seen it work. Crystals are $75 or so and take about 10 minutes to reinstall with a watchmaker.
Contact MICHAEL LaScala Watchmaking Services in atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom