• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seahawks or Packers?

I wouldn't say that I'm really pulling for either, but I do believe the Seahawks will win. I think the GB passing game will struggle with the Seahawks defense. One thing I know for sure is that I'm rooting for the Pats to lose. I can't freakin stand the Pats!!!

I would say I'm pulling for Green Bay. Very interested to see how their game plan will change from the first game of the season where Aaron was "avoiding" Richard Sherman and didn't throw to his side even once. Eddy Lacy will need to play well and Clay Matthews spying Russell will be fun to watch.

I would say I'm pulling for Green Bay. Very interested to see how their game plan will change from the first game of the season where Aaron was "avoiding" Richard Sherman and didn't throw to his side even once. Eddy Lacy will need to play well and Clay Matthews spying Russell will be fun to watch.

Good call!

I wouldn't say that I'm really pulling for either, but I do believe the Seahawks will win. I think the GB passing game will struggle with the Seahawks defense. One thing I know for sure is that I'm rooting for the Pats to lose. I can't freakin stand the Pats!!!

Is it the Pats or just Bill Belichick?

Well I can't stand Belichick and I can't stand Tom Brady. Yea he's a great QB. But he needs to take off his skirt, stop crying about everything, put on a pair of jeans, and just play the game. But I'm originally from CT. I'm a Giants fan. I just can't stand the Boston Patriots altogether!

Got ya. I'm not a Pats fan, born and raised here in GA, just curious why you hate them. Being a Giants fan is a perfectly legitimate excuse in my book. I like watching Tom Brady play, but you are right he cries about everything. His cadence is high pitched and annoying too.

Got ya. I'm not a Pats fan, born and raised here in GA, just curious why you hate them. Being a Giants fan is a perfectly legitimate excuse in my book. I like watching Tom Brady play, but you are right he cries about everything. His cadence is high pitched and annoying too.

Yea, my despise for the Pats is both from being a Giants fan AND from growing up in New England. Coaching and staff are lying, cheating, slime balls and I watched the fans obnoxiously support it. Before they built their current stadium they told CT they wanted it to be built in CT. CT spent TONS of money on the R&D to figure out where to put it, etc. Then last minute the Pats backed out of the deal and stayed in MA. Yea, thanks Pats! That was the start of it. And most of the fans are obnoxious, bitter Red Sox fans. Couple in the current state i.e. Belichick and Brady and they make my skin crawl. But I'll give credit where credit is due, Brady is one of the best to play the game. Even if the team cheats their way to winning at times.

Can't stand the Pats. They are always involved in something that would tarnish another teams reputation instead they get away with it "cuz Belichick".

**** the Pats I hope they lose every game from here till 2017.

Back
Top Bottom