• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seahawks or Packers?

GB.jpg

Meh I just get tired of Romo getting ragged when he has been surrounded by a team put together by Jerry. I don't like Romo but he is better than people give him credit for.

I partially agree. I think the Cowboys have ruined him. It's not a good place for him. As you stated above, the team around him, but I think he lets all the glamour of playing for Dallas get to his head. I personally thinks he's now watered down compared what he could have been. I also don't think he's a good closer either. He makes mistakes when it matters. But again, I think Dallas has ruined him. Go Giants ;) (yea, I know, they suck right now).

Meh I just get tired of Romo getting ragged when he has been surrounded by a team put together by Jerry. I don't like Romo but he is better than people give him credit for.

I was saying this to my wife this weekend. She is a Redskins fan though so she wasn't agreeing with me at all. I think Dez caught that ball and was reaching for the goal line, but I understand that by the way the rules are written it was incomplete.

"I just want to bang on my drum all day"

That tradition?

The tradition I'm talking about is a bit old school: The Vince Lombardi stuff.

I bet I could quote a dozen of his sayings off the top of my head. They are still relevant today!

e.g., "Winning isn't the most important thing, it's the only thing."

The tradition I'm talking about is a bit old school: The Vince Lombardi stuff.

I bet I could quote a dozen of his sayings off the top of my head. They are still relevant today!

e.g., "Winning isn't the most important thing, it's the only thing."

Just messing with you man.

Back
Top Bottom