• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sec. of State Runoff

From what I understand, absentee ballots are not yet all in. John Barrow has not yet admitted defeat. A statement from Barrow early this morning said, "...we need to make sure that every voice is heard" and that he'll wait for the remaining ballots to come in and be counted.

In other words, the Dems think some ballots are still floating around, soon to arrive via undisclosed carriers, and contain enough votes to make up the difference.

Can't wait for the Fat Lady (Abrams) to sing and bring this to a close!!

I don't know about other counties, but in Bartow our absentee ballots had to be in office a week before the election.

From what I understand, absentee ballots are not yet all in. John Barrow has not yet admitted defeat. A statement from Barrow early this morning said, "...we need to make sure that every voice is heard" and that he'll wait for the remaining ballots to come in and be counted.

In other words, the Dems think some ballots are still floating around, soon to arrive via undisclosed carriers, and contain enough votes to make up the difference.

No, that’s not what it means at all. He lost by way too many to hope for anything.
It’s next elections rallying cry. Mark my words you will hear “voter suppression” a few million times before the next election comes around.
Still trying to make up excuses why they have been losing so many elections the last ten years or so.

Yes final tally will prob be certified next Monday. Brad R. is ahead by 57,300 right now. Doing the math out of the 71k absentee ballots not yet counted, Barrow would need to win 90% of those 71k to beat Brad R. By 50% plus 1 vote. Even in Fulton and DeKalb and Gwinnett the vote split was 70% Barrow / 30% Brad R. So I think that’s why AP called it, but Barrow has to tow the “every vote” line by Abrams or he will make her team look weak.

Take away Dekalb and Fulton county and its' not even close. The Dems just keep cramming people into those same areas all over the country and hoping eventually they can just win one or two places and have enough votes to win. It is easier to control a concentrated mindless herd I suppose verses getting large turnout from all over.

Back
Top Bottom