• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

Can you eat ribs? Wife down 10 days from surgery and need something to do. Can leave for 4 hours at a time and craving ribs. If you say yes I have a reason to cook them. Say yes please. Nothing scheduled for friday.
Oh I love ribs !!
Let me check on the Friday thing with the wife in the a.m. and make sure we will be around… I’m pretty sure I am free.

Life is short...have you tried THC?
I have been trying some here and there in different forms since this all got intense. I can’t tell if it helps but I think it does . I used to use a fair amount when younger, but that was for kicks ! Lol.
I would like to experiment with it for this . I just need to figure out the right way to go about that.

I have been trying some here and there in different forms since this all got intense. I can’t tell if it helps but I think it does . I used to use a fair amount when younger, but that was for kicks ! Lol.
I would like to experiment with it for this . I just need to figure out the right way to go about that.
High quality strains at a good price, has been my go to...

Hello friends -
I have been once again whammied with this damned seizure bug !! I had another series of them the last couple of days…I am not sure how many total but I think it was about 3-4 episodes . My wife came in when I was going at it once and scared the crap out of her again…but it came to an end fairly quickly this time.
I am getting really irritated with this stuff.….Needless to say. I can’t drive anymore, can’t do squat like I used to until they can figure this stuff out. I think they are going to be sending me to Emory so just keep me in mind over the next few weeks please. I don’t like to ask for prayers for myself but I am really getting lost .
This is one of the best groups of folks I know that isnt family or friends that I grew up with , etc., I think y’all know what I mean.
Y’all seem to be the best group of strangers I have ever known ! If that makes sense ? Lol.
I am trying to stay lighthearted about it… it has been going on too damned long IMO and I am ready for it to be over with.

Thanks guys and gals - stay loaded and I appreciate all the mental support !!
Ken B. aka-41mag. :)

Back
Top Bottom