• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

This
Sucks to hear bruh..
Brother, in the name of Jesus I ask for these seizures to leave, your brain be calm and clear, and your life to return to normal. May God be glorified!
Thank you both . This stuff irritates me more than anything once I come out of them and realize “it happened again“ . I or the docs can’t seem to grasp what is triggering them. It just won’t happen once when it does….it’s like a series of 5+ of them . Usually wind up in the hospital for a day or two. I know it’s driving the wife crazy too ! She works too damned hard to have to deal with this crap or worry about me .

I don’t know how many I have had over the last couple of days….4-5 episodes ?? The part that pisses me off is they can’t seem to “catch” what they want ….I go to hospital, get hooked up and nothing happens. After a few days I go home then they start…or don’t. It’s so random.

The main point is I can’t remember squat ! I do/say something and some instances 30 mins later the info is gone completely!! The docs have no clue, of course, except how to write enormous bills ! Bwahahaha !! ( I think that is the first thing they teach them in med school)
Ken, I have to try this to keep from getting points.

But seriously, keep on it. It hopefully won't be long till the doctors find what is causing it and how to treat it. Where in Kennesaw are you.

Sometimes I will go months with nothing happening.
Then it will happen multiple times in a short time frame. I am at a loss.

Ken, I have to try this to keep from getting points.

But seriously, keep on it. It hopefully won't be long till the doctors find what is causing it and how to treat it. Where in Kennesaw are you.
I’m sorry…misread the question. I am at Dallas hwy and Barrett pkwy

Can you eat ribs? Wife down 10 days from surgery and need something to do. Can leave for 4 hours at a time and craving ribs. If you say yes I have a reason to cook them. Say yes please. Nothing scheduled for friday.

Back
Top Bottom