• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Septic Service

Instead of Rid X you might consider using baker's yeast in your septic system. Baker's yeast is a active yeast and is far less costly than the commercial products.
I asked about the use of Rid X and the gentleman told me not to use it unless I planned on not having the tank pumped again. With the price, we are going to budget to have it pumped every three to five years.

OK....I have used ridX for 24 years here...Two now grown daughters, more than one tampon flush...Haven't had any issues at all....I wonder why he advised against it? I like that you found a good honest plumber, and I will keep his name in my book. I may need to give him a call for an inspection...

Our septic tank decided to self destruct. We had three companies come out to give estimates. The estimates ranged from $2,000 to $4,000. My wife located a company in Cartersville who came out. He said he would inspect the tank and let us know what needed to be done for free! After looking at it, he cleaned a filter and pumped the tank. This was done for $300. The guy said he wanted to be honest and he refuses to take advantage of people! It’s hard to find people like this. His information is below. If you need a honest septic company, this is your guy!

Elite Septic
Casey Bohn
678-956-4608
casey@eliteseptic.com

Back
Top Bottom