• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Seventeen Inches ...

You know, Kimchee, sometimes your posts just do not resonate with me - I will see the title on a thread, think for a half second, and skip on to somethig else. I have to tell you this is easily the best thing I'll read today. With all due props to Coach S, I'm stealing some of his ideas next time I have a talk where I can use them.

Thanks for sharing!

You know, Kimchee, sometimes your posts just do not resonate with me - I will see the title on a thread, think for a half second, and skip on to somethig else. I have to tell you this is easily the best thing I'll read today. With all due props to Coach S, I'm stealing some of his ideas next time I have a talk where I can use them.

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, Sir.
I realize that I have problems coming up with some title that will attract attention.
Prolly cause I speak a foreign language known as "Hoosier".

I fight constantly to keep my writings decent enough to post, and yet convey what the post pertains to.
This time, I just used the title of the email I received.
I believe the responses show this was one of my better posts, but all I did was show what I got.
And, I was highly impressed with what I read., and decided to post it.

One more thing to all ...
I do strive to put items in an appropriate place.
I visit Political and Hot Topics in the Boiler room,
Stupid Stuff and Discussions, for the most part.

I make my decisions, based on my likes and dislikes.
If I think it is good enough, I will post 'it' whatever 'it' is, just as my contribution.

Back
Top Bottom