• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SGT Bergdahl returning to regular duty

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
SGT Bergdahl has been cleared for regular, active duty and will be working at Ft Sam Houston

According to the article, "He will now return to regular duty within the command where he can contribute to the mission".

Bergdahl's new assignment will be "commensurate" with his rank, said Don Manuszewski, a spokesman for the Army in San Antonio. Bergdahl was promoted while in captivity

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/14/bergdahl-active-duty-army/12616549/

he will fail at this new job and they will let him out and pay him $2684 a month for disability the rest of his life and all will be well in the world.

I wonder what his security clearance will be? I'm betting that check for back-pay will be well received as well.

I wonder what his security clearance will be? I'm betting that check for back-pay will be well received as well.

No back pay. His pay should have continued to be deposited as if he was still reporting for duty.

Also I think this is a good thing he is "returning" This means the formal investigation can now begin since he as been cleared by Doctors.

Back
Top Bottom