• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SHADY PRACTICE ALERT- Megafirearmsusa

mcguyver123

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
Be aware there's a new site popping up on Google search offering guns and ammo for very low prices, almost too good to be true. Upon further inspection the site says they're out of California yet nothing comes up on California's sec of state website (red flag number 1). Upon asking the owner, he stated he was from out of Kansas city, missouri. Turns out its not listed on that sec of state business search either (final red flag). I inquired about that and he notified me he was doing business through the dark web (I honestly doubt it, sounds like something someone with no knowledge of how firearm sales in the US works would say) and is trying to get it set up. Another friend of mine was going to purchase ammo (before knowing the shenanigans I was dealing with) and the guy's paypal link was broken except for friends and family pay. Only other payments were bitcoin, Walmart pay or gift cards. My buddy inquired about that and the owner said he sells to militaries and PMCs and is looking to expand. I know this sounds wild, but I honestly think these foreign scammers are getting wiser to whats selling here but they still lack understanding of how registering a business works and firearms/ammo laws in the US. Be weary of online sales and people wanting to ship stuff from out of state. Id avoid buying from megafirearms just on principle, that whole situation was beyond sketchy. His distributor site doesn't even work. Smells of bologna

Be aware there's a new site popping up on Google search offering guns and ammo for very low prices, almost too good to be true. Upon further inspection the site says they're out of California yet nothing comes up on California's sec of state website (red flag number 1). Upon asking the owner, he stated he was from out of Kansas city, missouri. Turns out its not listed on that sec of state business search either (final red flag). I inquired about that and he notified me he was doing business through the dark web (I honestly doubt it, sounds like something someone with no knowledge of how firearm sales in the US works would say) and is trying to get it set up. Another friend of mine was going to purchase ammo (before knowing the shenanigans I was dealing with) and the guy's paypal link was broken except for friends and family pay. Only other payments were bitcoin, Walmart pay or gift cards. My buddy inquired about that and the owner said he sells to militaries and PMCs and is looking to expand. I know this sounds wild, but I honestly think these foreign scammers are getting wiser to whats selling here but they still lack understanding of how registering a business works and firearms/ammo laws in the US. Be weary of online sales and people wanting to ship stuff from out of state. Id avoid buying from megafirearms just on principle, that whole situation was beyond sketchy. His distributor site doesn't even work. Smells of bologna
Shady AF :spy:

enertained.jpg

Just checked and BBB has them in Kansas not in California...

2522 N Taylor Ave
Garden City, KS 67846-2687
https://megafirearmsusa.com
(816) 945-9841

Looks like a convenience store address. Not good.

Back
Top Bottom