Shield 9mm 2.0 for $249!

Kydex lasts longer, sure, but depending on the holster, style and size, they are often uncomfortable, whereas leather is softer, flexes, and molds to you pretty quickly...

I prefer leather for a IWB or belt holster, but for a paddle holster I think Kydex makes sense. Just my preference.

IWB all day check out Gearcraft, Safariland is great for OWB.

I don't like IWB. Maybe if I lose another 20lbs... LOL

With all the current pistols coming with horribly abrasive stipling... because, tacticool... It's like carrying 50 grip sandpaper in your pants. Not fun. I wish gun makers would stop that crap. Unless you are changing oil and your hands are covered in grease and someone attacks you at that precise moment, there is no need for stippling that aggressive. It's painful and completely unnecessary...

Unless he's got some magic leather that provides positive retention and protects the triggers even after years of use, I do. I'm not trying to turn this into an argument, just trying to keep some fellow ODTers from getting shot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.it...holsters-can-cause-accidental-discharges/amp/

While that sucks, I hardly think that is an epidemic. That's a less of a flaw in the holster design and more of a flaw in someone failing to periodically inspect and repair/replace their equipment.

All he had to do was get his holster wet, remold it to the gun and let it dry to "re-harden" it... You can even put a liquid floor wax on it and bake it in and it makes the leather hard as a rock.

Back
Top Bottom