• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shield 9mm 2.0 for $249!

Meh, ammo prices are decent. Things like CCI MiniMags and 9mm FMJ were pretty good, but nothing worth driving up for.

I was hoping to find some decent deals on .300blk and couldn't find any. They have some nicer match and hunting rounds, but no good plinking ammo. My LGS was stocking Magtech First Defense supersonic 123gr ammo, 50 round boxes for $30, but they haven't had that in quite awhile... Wish I could stock up on that stuff...

Just hit 22 years in law enforcement. I’m a firearms instructor and teach active shooter. Carry a leather holster daily. Never shot myself or any other good guy. I will take your advice and carry what I want.
You carry your duty weapon on the job in a leather holster?

Frankly, I wonder how many AD’s are a result of people installing aftermarket triggers? Probably more than have happened from a floppy leather holster. I see a lot of people wanting the latest tactical hair trigger which might be fine for a target pistol or rifle but not so great on a carry gun. Becomes more of a liability IMHO. Either safety wise, or even legal...

343C6216-9073-43EE-B601-E1AE28A07A0D.jpeg
I received my “Wild West” holster for the shield today from tactical gun leather! Absolutely awesome! If you purchased one of the shields you need to look into getting one of these made!

Back
Top Bottom