• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shield 9mm or 40

Make sure you mention the "Correct" price when you purchase.........I picked up a M&P Sport from them a few months back and they tried to ring it up at their normal price......I had to educate the guys behind the counter that hey had it posted on their Facebook page for $519......dude check with the "manager" and then came back and siad that that was for the "ones in the back".......I said "Ok, then sell me one of the ones in the back"..........they did honor the price, but the guys behind the counter don't seem to be aware of what prices get posted for item on their Facebook page.

I just got back, was treated like gold, told them what I came for he went and brought one to me. I told him about ODT and he said he was a member...But the business was not. I told him to wake up and be a star! Price as stated in FB 299.00 said they have 100 safety and non safety 9 shields.

Also when I went through the ft door on the right, was a stack of Pelican coolers several colors. I asked if they had the baskets for them, You guessed it, the answer was not..DJD

Back
Top Bottom