Shield vs Nano

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
201   0
Reaction score
The shield is getting a lot of good press and is very much in demand. Is it significantly better than the Nano?

A matter of personal preference?

I dunno, they seem very similar to me.

I didn't care for the Shield! It's just a thin M&P compact model and doesn't feel good in my hand. I'd carry the compact M&P and have 12 rounds of .9mm! Just my opinion
I have a Sig p938 and love it! Carry it in my pocket everyday!

I've been seeing a lot of owner issues with the Nano on youtube. I'd probably hold off on that one for a bit.

I own a Shield and love it, but it's like any other gun...not everyone is going to like it.

I've been seeing a lot of owner issues with the Nano on youtube. I'd probably hold off on that one for a bit.

I own a Shield and love it, but it's like any other gun...not everyone is going to like it.

Yeah, a lot on YouTube and some, not all, is valid. For more detail, you might want to slide over to the Beretta Forum and read the posts from ZBeretta. He is typical of what was going on, his dealings with Beretta CS and what has been the fix for him and several other Nano owners. You'll find out that Beretta needed to make small adjustments to the extractor and in some cases polish the feed ramp. At last posting ZBeretta claims that his Nano is 100% now. YMMV.

I do not like the Shield at all. The Nano, Rami, LC9, PF9, Sig 938, Sig P290 are all superior IMO. If we are talking 9mm. Only thing Shield has going for it is .40S&W.

I do not like the Shield at all. The Nano, Rami, LC9, PF9, Sig 938, Sig P290 are all superior IMO. If we are talking 9mm. Only thing Shield has going for it is .40S&W.

Ive had a lc9 and shot a sheild. Imo The shield wins by a long shot. Hell I want one and it would replace my lcp. I still have my 642 also. So im still pretty much set.

Back
Top Bottom