Shield vs Nano

The Shield was on top of my list for the longest time........................... until I picked up my CZ Rami.

Search over.

i know waht you mean i was dead set on beretta 92fs until i held and looked at a cz75bd, czs are gun that you fully respect only after you held and shoot them i find

Last edited:
I haven't tried either yet. I've always been content with Kahrs for that size range. I have had PM40s. I DO want to try out the Sig 290 though.

I do not like the Shield at all. The Nano, Rami, LC9, PF9, Sig 938, Sig P290 are all superior IMO. If we are talking 9mm. Only thing Shield has going for it is .40S&W.

What exactly makes those other guns "superior", because I've owned/shot 5 of the 6 you listed and can't think of a single one that was "superior" in any way?

I'd probably like the Shield if I could find one. What I love about the Nano is the deep concealment that I only find with .380 calibers. And yes, I tried Kahr and they just weren't for me.

I'd carry the compact M&P and have 12 rounds of .9mm! Just my opinion.
Have to agree. Giving up 5 rounds for .29 inches in width doesn't work for me (I've got a Ruger SR9C, about the size of the M&P9c). I think it's a good idea to triple tap a 9mm (particularly when shooting one that's been ballistically compromised by a short barrel), so the more ammo the better.
Here's a very good comparison of M&PC vs Shield: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hERsGIcxQMY

Back
Top Bottom