• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shipping Ammunition

I need to ship some ammo to Colorado. Can I just ship at USPS

ammo requires a hazmat fee and may only be shipped via ground I believe. Its pretty pricey if I remember.

people have used other means to ship ammo... but are taking a risk. I dont know the law or possible penalties for shipping undeclared dangerous goods but I would rather be safe than sorry. Thats why I keep ammo sales local and face to face.

ammo requires a hazmat fee and may only be shipped via ground I believe. Its pretty pricey if I remember.

people have used other means to ship ammo... but are taking a risk. I dont know the law or possible penalties for shipping undeclared dangerous goods but I would rather be safe than sorry. Thats why I keep ammo sales local and face to face.

There is no haz-mat for loaded ammo. This applies to primers/powders only, and not assembled cartridges. To ship ammo you must use a common carrier such as UPS, or FEd-ex. The outside of the box must be marked ORM-D.

There is no haz-mat for loaded ammo. This applies to primers/powders only, and not assembled cartridges. To ship ammo you must use a common carrier such as UPS, or FEd-ex. The outside of the box must be marked ORM-D.

gotcha... ordinace.. still an additional fee I thought.

Back
Top Bottom