• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shore fishing the Bahamas?

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
Well, it turns out I have a free trip to the Bahamas. I will be there for two or three days sometime in the next four months. To me, Bahamas = FISHING! However, I want to keep the "free" theme going, so I am looking for any advise for shore fishing that I can do on my own. Anyone have any experience there?

I'm mostly looking for info about locations to do it. The information on the internet is thin.

Why, boats are the only way !!!! Dolphin, grouper are out there not by the shore

I'm going to have my Wife and Grandson with me. I want it to be a relaxed time for them on the beach while I fish nearby. My Grandson is less than two and a boat trip is out of the question.

I'm going to have my Wife and Grandson with me. I want it to be a relaxed time for them on the beach while I fish nearby. My Grandson is less than two and a boat trip is out of the question.

why out of the question ?

My daughter is 2 and son 6 and we fish all the time in the gulf shores

best time ever and the kids love the water and seeing the fish pop up

why out of the question ?

My daughter is 2 and son 6 and we fish all the time in the gulf shores

best time ever and the kids love the water and seeing the fish pop up

He's never been on a small boat. I would hate to get him out there and have him get sea sick or something else to go wrong. I don't what his first experience fishing to be a bad one.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to Abaco Island and look up Terrence Davis {C-Bo}. Shepherdtrainer

Well, THAT'S specific! Thanks!!!

Been there but didnt do any fishing. Have shore fished at St George Island and other places around Ga and Fla...had a blast!! All sorts of fish to catch. Main thing I would worry about is makin sure im legal.

Been there but didnt do any fishing. Have shore fished at St George Island and other places around Ga and Fla...had a blast!! All sorts of fish to catch. Main thing I would worry about is makin sure im legal.

Already know that no license is needed and have a list of limits, but I'll primarily be doing catch and release anyway. I'm hoping to find areas that I can wade and toss some flies at Bonefish.

Back
Top Bottom