• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot 2024 thread

The Ruger LC Carbine is interesting. The two calibers they have right now is 5.7 and 45ACP... Small and fast or large and slow. The 5.7 never appealed to me because it only took Ruger 5.7 mags, but the 45 takes Glock mags.

You shouldn't be allowed to buy one as your first chrono. Everyone should have to suffer for a couple of years before getting to purchase one.
I have never owned a chronograph, been hemming and hawing about getting a Lab Radar. Watched a comparison video. Think I'll go straight to the Xero.

CZ has two new 457 22lr rifles. One with the MDT ACC chassis 24" CHF barrel and one with the MTR Manners composite frame and 16.2" barrel. Ok they have 3 one with a stainless action and synthetic stock.

Plus the CZ 600 Trail in 300 blackout. I think this might be a good option for a "pork sword" kinda deal. Short 300 BO bolt action. comes with 16" barrel but I could see SBR'ing this and cutting it to 8" or something.

CZ has two new 457 22lr rifles. One with the MDT ACC chassis 24" CHF barrel and one with the MTR Manners composite frame and 16.2" barrel. Ok they have 3 one with a stainless action and synthetic stock.

Plus the CZ 600 Trail in 300 blackout. I think this might be a good option for a "pork sword" kinda deal. Short 300 BO bolt action. comes with 16" barrel but I could see SBR'ing this and cutting it to 8" or something.
I like the idea of that 600 trail in 300blk. more affordable competitive option to the Q version

Back
Top Bottom