• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shot a KIMBER SOLO today!

glockink

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
Stopped by the gun shop...they JUST got one in....got to send a few rounds though one. Nice little gun. Think theses ones will fly off shelves. Holds tight groups on lighter ammo. Although it did tend to pinch at the base of the grip, hopefully we will see some form of a bumper pad for base of the mags.

I held one over the weekend and got to drool over it a bit. Seems like a nice gun. Very solidly built. Too small for my hands but, my wife said she liked it. It fit her hands well. Might be what it takes to get her to carry.

Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna, GA has one in their case. Not sure how many more. Claimed that they are the only one in Atlanta that has them. (I think others do) They also have them in their monthly ad on line.

Kimber sent a Solo to each of their dealers for everyone to fondle. They're supposed to be display guns to generate interest until more come out.

I can't wait to hold one and see if they will let me shoot it. Not a big fan of 9mm, but I would like to see what Kimber has done with it.

Kimber sent a Solo to each of their dealers for everyone to fondle. They're supposed to be display guns to generate interest until more come out.

Thats what they told me....I fondled the hell out of it....shoots like a dream. Im not a 9mm fan, but this thing is a nice little gun.

Back
Top Bottom