• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot the pink gun today....

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
So I finally got to shoot the pink ar-15-22 today. Right out of the box its accurate as hell. Even quickly emptying the magazine I held a fist sized grouping. Also beat my stepdad in a friendly shooting competition. 3 cans filled with water, first to knock theur three won. Fired 3 shots, 3 cans flew off. Lowered the weapon, looked over, and my step dad, an even bigger gun nut was still trying to knock them off LOL. My daughter definitley enjoyed shooting it and now mom is wanting one similar lol. Wish I could give it a perfect 10 for 10 on function but I had minor issues. The first few hundred rounds or so were wildcat 22 high velocity rounds that performed without a hitch. Federal auto match brought on the ammo finicky side... as some rounds didn't have enough power to kick the bolt back far enough to eject free so the bolt would extract a new round and crush the UN ejected casing, but well toss that up to ammo/break in. All in all, I love it. Even shot the ringer and hit it every time.
i39.tinypic.com_21bkaz4.jpg

Pink Platinum tiger stripe camo Talo exclusive M&P 15-22, one of I believe only 1500 made :-)

Only changes I see myself making is to swap out the factory sights for a set of mbus flip ups and a red dot. NY daughters still learning to shoot and until she gets old enough to actually aim I'd like for her to actually be able to hit the targets.

Only changes I see myself making is to swap out the factory sights for a set of mbus flip ups and a red dot. NY daughters still learning to shoot and until she gets old enough to actually aim I'd like for her to actually be able to hit the targets.

That is how I have mine setup and it works well. I have a pic if I can find it.

Back
Top Bottom