• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shotguns with "tactical" buckshot, different barrel lengths and options

With an expanding bullet yes FMJ no...

But your statement of easy to use doesn’t equate to lethality
Actually, how easy it is to be proficient with it has a direct effect on how lethal the weapon is. As for lethality of the round itself, 30 rounds of the equivalent energy of a 44 mag that can be fired effectively at close range as fast as you can pull the trigger is pretty damn lethal. Wouldn't you say?

Most women ive met have issues racking the slide on a 9mm. So i recommend a 38 revolver to them with an enclosed or shrouded hammer. If you are not capable of controlling a 12 manufactures offer 20 gauges.
So, you are willing to reduce the lethality just to stay with a shotgun rather than going to a carbine? Why?

I've never met a woman that was unable to rack the slide on an AR or had a problem with the recoil and I've worked with a lot of first time shooters.

I can hit clays with my shotgun. I think id have a hard time hitting them with my AR. My AR is great at hitting paper taped to stationary posts
Ever notice how the size of a human torso is about the same size as a shotgun pattern at 20 yards? If you can hit a clay with a shotgun at 20 yards, you can hit a person with a carbine and people don't move nearly as fast. At inside the room range, it's a lot easier to hit a moving person with a carbine than it is a clay with a shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom