• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should Congress investigate the Sandy Hook massacre?

StringBeans03

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
A Congressional investigation could bring to light (on CSPAN and other news outlets) the autopsy results for the killer (Official Autopsy Report reveals drug/alcohol blood toxicology, any chemical imbalances in the brain, exact cause of death possibly including caliber, trajectory, number and type of injuries, etc). And it would provide the same information for the victims (number and type of injuries, possible caliber(s) and trajectories of wounds and projectiles recovered from victims, etc.)

I don't suggest this as some sort of "desperate means" to avoid any type of gun legislation. God knows, those families don't need anything extra to have to go through, just for the heck of it.
But I suggest this because, given all of the conflicting reports that came out on the different networks in the first couple of days, I'm not totally convinced an AR was even used.
I suspect that that is the story that was established once somebody realized that "Hey, this is a crisis we can't let go to waste!!".

The local medical examiner's office or the CT state police , possibly feeling political pressure or perhaps even promised monetary gains, will never reveal the results short of a court order or Congressional Order. And it's for sure that the current administration will never reveal the real truth.

What if a grass-roots campaign was started to demand that Congress do a full investigation into the shooting? They did it for 9-11. They did it for the Kenneday assassination and they've done it for many, many other tragic events. Why not this one so that we can get at some of the real facts instead of everyone reacting out of fear and other emotions?

Just a thought...

Last edited:
Just because they do it doesn't mean we would get the truth. And I'm not sure I like the idea of asking parents to dig up their children for autopsy.

I've tried to re-word my original post a couple of times because it sort of sounds like I'm being insensitive to families of victims in a couple of parts, "demanding" a Congressional investigation,etc.

Let em state clearly, I certainly wouldn't want anything to further upset those families that have been through such a horrendous loss already, but I feel there is a greater truth to be uncovered here.

It's not the "fate of the AR 15" that we should all be concerned about. And it goes even deeper than our Second Amendment rights guaranteed by the Constitution. What needs to be brought to light to an even greater degree than ever before is has our government stooped to THE LOWEST LEVEL EVER in order to deceive the population?

To me, the truthful answer to that is worth far more - TO EVERYONE IN AMERICA - than the answer to any of the other questions.

- - - Updated - - -

the idea of asking parents to dig up their children for autopsy.

And this is why I don't think it would ever get approved. Too much heartache to put the parents through. Not saying I don't think someone should probe deeper into this but anyone who has something to hide will say things like "Haven't the parents already been through enough?" And it won't go anywhere.

yes, but by an unbiased independent source other than anyone that has anything to do with the US Government. There are way too many flaws in the stories that I have seen and read. I don't think the need for children to be dug up is necessary to prove anything.

Last edited:
The early answers to my first post kind of make my point. The average person doesn't realize that when a crime like this is committed, autopsies are automatically ordered by the state. I bet the government is banking on people not knowing that facts about the case are documented that could cause the left some problems with some of their arguments.

When I referenced the families having to "go through more", I meant the testimony of witnesses, etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom