• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should I buy a DD pistol or Geissele super duty pistol?

I've shot both and quality wise they are very similar, I would not feel cheated with either. That being said; I own three DD rifles and zero Geissele's... as far as pistols, I really wanted a DD Mk 18 and then I handled and shot a Springfield Saint Victor and bought one and have not looked back. Have been very impressed and satisfied with my thousand dollar Springfield. YMMV.
Between the two choices you mentioned, I would lean towards the DD, just because that's what I own.

I've shot both and quality wise they are very similar, I would not feel cheated with either. That being said; I own three DD rifles and zero Geissele's... as far as pistols, I really wanted a DD Mk 18 and then I handled and shot a Springfield Saint Victor and bought one and have not looked back. Have been very impressed and satisfied with my thousand dollar Springfield. YMMV.
Between the two choices you mentioned, I would lean towards the DD, just because that's what I own.
Ive had both and prefer the Super duty a little bit more.. But I agree can't go wrong with either choice

Back
Top Bottom