Should I buy a DD pistol or Geissele super duty pistol?

I have ran the V7 for awhile and it has been amazing. I've had Mk18's, a LWRC, and others and my V7 has been my favorite buy far. It's just exactly what a AR should be IMO.

They’ve had lots of well documented issues.
So no first hand experience?
Edit: sometimes Geissele color anodizing does not match, which is not uncommon for Type 3 hard anodizing (SCAR, anyone). Some folks complained about machining marks on the front of the mag well. I have not see that first hand. That's the only widespread issues that I know of.
On another hand, what other AR uses Carpenter 158+ stressproof steel in their bolts, has ambi safety, oversized maritime stainless steel bolt release and stainless steel in all of its LPK?

prefer the DD myself with a few geissele parts
XSCG1089.JPG

[QUOTE="Beenthere & donethat, post: 11047761, member: 13187]"That being said; I own three DD rifles and zero Geissele's... as far as pistols, I really wanted a DD Mk 18 and then I handled and shot a Springfield Saint Victor and bought one and have not looked back. Have been very impressed and satisfied with my thousand dollar Springfield. YMMV.
[/QUOTE]
Is that why the Saint Edge PDW's go for like 3k online for whatever reason? They that good? I have the rifle version and love it but the PDWs are next level insane price wise

Back
Top Bottom