Should....

Sure, I have a few thoughts, but it will not matter. Unless OSU, or FSU lose, Auburn has no chance even if they win out. Do you realize how many sports writers would LOVE to see the SEC not in the Championship game?

OSU may be undefeated, but I wonder how they would have faired had they played a SEC type of schedule..........

As big of a role that the computers play in the BCS rankings, I could absolutely see Auburn jumping OSU IF they win against Mizzou/USC. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. FSU #1 WHOOOO!

Not to sound like the southbound end of a northbound donkey but it doesn't really matter. Ohio state doesn't play quality opponents like Auburn did but it has been mentioned there's quite a few writers that would love to see a non-sec team win the BCS championship. I just wonder what happens next year when it all goes through a playoff.

Not to sound like the southbound end of a northbound donkey but it doesn't really matter. Ohio state doesn't play quality opponents like Auburn did but it has been mentioned there's quite a few writers that would love to see a non-sec team win the BCS championship. I just wonder what happens next year when it all goes through a playoff.

The answer to that question is easy, it will become like the basketball version of March Madness. Regular season does not count as long as you win enough to get into the playoffs. Taking a game off to rest your players at the end of the year, sure why not, we are a lock for the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom