Should....

JWC makes a lot of good points in this thread. The conferences outside of the SEC are a joke. ND played cupcake teams last year and both Ohio and FSU have played cupcake teams this year. For Auburn to be where they are takes a lot of work and a hell of a team. The SEC is hands down the best conference so to penalize a team that has one loss but plays in the toughest conference is crazy.

Look at this, EVERY time an SEC team plays in the BCS Championship, an SEC team wins. The ONLY time an SEC team has lost, was to another SEC team.

guess we will just have to disagree on this. I don't have a problem with a championship being decided on the field regardless of how many teams it takes

OK, we disagree. But you state that you want the championship decided on the field, well, in the last few years, where else has it been decided. You had the number 1 team in the country against the number 2 team in the country playing for the National Championship. Was 'Bama not the best team in the country last year? The reason for the playoffs is plain and simple money. While we disagree, and I understand your points, watch what teams end up in the "playoff" next year. Great discussion and it did not end up with you or I calling each other names.

Back
Top Bottom