• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Show and tell: Post your favorite gun's picture!

image-jpeg.619087
AR-10
I'm digging the bed. spread. Did you take this pic in the jungle room? I hope you got the matching curtains.

Okay here's a smelly fart in a crowded elevator. Gentlemen I give you the RG model 31.
IMG_20151222_110947.jpg
Ibelieve the lyric was something like " They ain't good for nothn' But put a man six feet in a hole..."

Last edited:
Without those two items, it really is useless.
I'd love to have one. I checked out the ones they built recently in 380 and I think in 9x18. But they use these ugly straight mags that are clear plastic. It just looks all kninda wrong. I used to not care for 32 but my wife had a Tonfoglio GT 32 when we got together. Now she has a P32 for pocket carry and I have an RG in 32 Smith Long. I have shot over a dozen rounds of 32 ACP through it. Yeah yeah I ain't supposed to do that. Anyway I kinda dig 32 now.

I'd love to have one. I checked out the ones they built recently in 380 and I think in 9x18. But they use these ugly straight mags that are clear plastic. It just looks all kninda wrong. I used to not care for 32 but my wife had a Tonfoglio GT 32 when we got together. Now she has a P32 for pocket carry and I have an RG in 32 Smith Long. I have shot over a dozen rounds of 32 ACP through it. Yeah yeah I ain't supposed to do that. Anyway I kinda dig 32 now.
I have a bunch of 32acp firearms. I like the 32. Was widely used in Europe for a long time. I bought a bunch of 32 when it was less than 10 a box. More expensive now.

I have a bunch of 32acp firearms. I like the 32. Was widely used in Europe for a long time. I bought a bunch of 32 when it was less than 10 a box. More expensive now.
I've been wanting to try some of the steel core penetrator rounds I see on Gunbroker. I think it was Sellier and Belot brand. And it looks to be old production stuff. But yeah I like 32ACP. And my birthday is on the 7th of next month if anyone wants to donate a Seacamp .No wait, that's to uppity and fancy for me to keep in a single wide. So I'll settle for an old KBI Walther clone.:becky:

I've been wanting to try some of the steel core penetrator rounds I see on Gunbroker. I think it was Sellier and Belot brand. And it looks to be old production stuff. But yeah I like 32ACP. And my birthday is on the 7th of next month if anyone wants to donate a Seacamp .No wait, that's to uppity and fancy for me to keep in a single wide. So I'll settle for an old KBI Walther clone.:becky:
I bought a bunch of the steel core stuff a while back. It is nice and HOT! I keep the steel core loaded in the girlfriends walther PPK.

Back
Top Bottom