• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Show Your SIG SAUER

Only Sig I have right now is this 2 Sum in 40 S&W. I love the guns but the weight of the all metal models is considerable and the picatinny rail is just so aggressive on them. I woulnd't mind getting another non-railed P229 or 220 carry.

My first Sig. P226 came with the short trigger but I added the E2 grips, Trijicon night sights, and installed the SRT myself. Love this weapon.

image.jpg

Last edited:
This is my P226. I'll end up doing a SRT on it and probably some nicer grips. It came with four magazines and I bought a nicer case off eBay since it was a CPO gun from Sig and had a cardboard box. Other than that, it's a great pistol.

View attachment 194770View attachment 194774

Here is my P230 SL. I have t aken it to the range a few times now and it has shot really well. I lost a grip screw the last time I went so I now carry extras with me to the range.

View attachment 194772View attachment 194775

I also have a Makarov .380 that I carry in the car.

You don't see those P230 SL's around very much. It's a real nice firearm. It does have very nice grips as is.

Blue Loctite the grip screws or put a rubber o-ring under it, small size, should help stop the screw backing out.

You don't see those P230 SL's around very much. It's a real nice firearm. It does have very nice grips as is.

Blue Loctite the grip screws or put a rubber o-ring under it, small size, should help stop the screw backing out.

Thanks for the tip. I have the original grips that came with it also. The hogue grips feel nicer since it is a smaller pistol.

Here is a little family portrait of mine:

image.jpg

Late 1950's P210, 1978 P6

GSR, P220 with a K11 carbine in the background.

Everything is 100% original except the GSR which I have tuned and tweaked.

Yes, I love anything Swiss!

Back
Top Bottom