• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show Your SIG SAUER

heres mine. Hope the pic works....
IMAG0316.jpg

Last edited:
Man sig is the best I know this is not the place , however !
I dropped my misquote out of my safe , I know dumb me , but it gets better .
After the drop the hammer would not drop the trigger felt broke , so being the redneck I am , I took it apart to just see if I could fix it !! Well after I got the gun into about 40 damn pieces I realized I wasn't a gun smith , lol
so I called sig to see if I could ship it to them and have them fix it for me !!? Well they said sure 55 bucks shipping and 65 for gunsmith ing ! Well guys yesterday sig emails me and says my gun can not be fixed HOWever they're going to send me a brand new gun ....... For free sig rocks I only pay for the shipping which was 55 bucks that I already paid cooooool huh

Ol' Faithful Siggy Siggerson. Love the P250sc. Feels like a real gun, carries IWB like a chunky 380, in my opinion. Not the fanciest in the Sig line, but I sure do love it. Plus, it has gone bang 100% of the times I have pulled the (quite smooth) DAO trigger (which has been quite a few).

siggy.jpg

Man sig is the best I know this is not the place , however !
I dropped my misquote out of my safe , I know dumb me , but it gets better .
After the drop the hammer would not drop the trigger felt broke , so being the redneck I am , I took it apart to just see if I could fix it !! Well after I got the gun into about 40 damn pieces I realized I wasn't a gun smith , lol
so I called sig to see if I could ship it to them and have them fix it for me !!? Well they said sure 55 bucks shipping and 65 for gunsmith ing ! Well guys yesterday sig emails me and says my gun can not be fixed HOWever they're going to send me a brand new gun ....... For free sig rocks I only pay for the shipping which was 55 bucks that I already paid cooooool huh

Now that's bad ass. How old was the gun and what all did you have to send in? Did you have to prove ownership in anyway, or just send them the gun and they'll fix it, no questions asked?

Back
Top Bottom