• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shrimp and mushrooms

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Sliced up some mushrooms, tossed em in the pan with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Let em sauté for a bit, then I tossed in a handful of chopped green onion and let that cook for a minute. Turned the heat down and gave a bit of this Sweet Soy Glaze (the bottle is empty in the pic) and about a tablespoon of this crunchy garlic. The garlic I have seen at Kroger. The Soy Glaze I had to get at the oriental market.

Man, I'm glad no one else here likes mushrooms bc I sure didn't want to share! I'm fixing to stir fry some shrimp in a minute, doing it the same way. Gonna be good!

20210505_173232.jpg

20210505_173257.jpg

For real, looks delicious man. And I'm a picky eater.

Thanks man! I thought it was delicious. I sampled the mushrooms before adding the garlic/soy sauce/green onions. They were awesome. I thought man, I could be screwing up something really good...but I gotta try it and see. I'm glad I did. It's a fantastic combo!

Thanks man! I thought it was delicious. I sampled the mushrooms before adding the garlic/soy sauce/green onions. They were awesome. I thought man, I could be screwing up something really good...but I gotta try it and see. I'm glad I did. It's a fantastic combo!

It's the only way. Every meal is an experimentation on the last.

Back
Top Bottom