• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF really happening?

Please google this. Operation Garden Plot
I am convinced that if this plan is enacted many people's SHTF plans are going to go out the window.

Have your hidey holes ready.
Just sayin'

Not really.........I burn through 500 rounds on a slow week. I was raised on a homestead so this a more of way of life for me.....we grew/raised most of our own food...what we did not grow we bought or bartered for......we always had a year supply of food on hand in case we had a bad growing season. Actually save money with this philosophy....I spend less than $200 a month on groceries and save close to 50% of my monthly salary.

How do you know that some of us are not already organized?

Good for you. I'm sure all 200 of you will be able to back down whatever army is sent in to "get you".

Yeah, well, "perception is reality" - is true...most of the time. But I've been known to get carried away.

perception is merely an assumption. And you know what happens when one assumes? :)

Do some people go overboard on the prep and survival thing....perhaps....its all relative to what they want to spend and how the utilize it. Like I stated earlier...I do it because I was raised in a family that practiced the homesteading lifestyle.....it is also an extension of my chosen profession.

And just in case my preps fail....I will got to meet my maker on good terms. No the sky is not falling.....those are just bullets! :D

The new report just released shows that there is MORE untapped oil in the midwest of the US than in all of the middle east combined. I'm wondering hoiw long the government is going to keep playing these shadow games with tax payer money, mine and yours.

Probably until there is no more oil to import, and we have the only remaining reserves. Then we are the oil monopoly. Not the greatest idea though, but that's what it seems like we are doing.

I wish our government would at least act like we're going to drill...give the foriegn oil companies some competition! The news also reported yesterday that OPEC had a surplus of oil cause the US isn't buying as much...they blame speculation for the high prices...the government is supposed to be investigating this!

Please be aware that this weekend(Easter Weekend), the 23rd of April is the New Black Panther Party "day of Action and unity"

http://www.dayofactionmovement.org/
One of the cities is Atlanta, Ga.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRNy4MISkg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0&feature=related

I am sure everyone will be CIVIL towards each other and there will be no violence, but Just in Case, I plan to be going to the range that day, so I hope someone doesn't try to start any "action" near me or my family.
Just sayin'.

Be careful if you are going into town this weekend. Strap up and be alert or not.

Oh and when there is a KKK Rally in the area, I will post their stupid **** too. So don't think I'm a hater.

Back
Top Bottom