• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF!

Hey guys and gals! I am currently in a state of buying bulk food and water for storage. Hopefully it’s not too late to start. Can you guys share photos of your stash?? I need to find a way to keep mine stored! My paranoia is kicking into overtime.
I buy a lot of my food stuff straight from amazon. MRE and prepackage food etc. Home depot buckets are good as well if you want to buy in bulk at walmart, sams.. etc and go that route. They have a rubber seal and are fairly cheap. No pro prepper here by any means but its worked out good so far. Best of luck.

Good info. What’s the plan for prescription drugs and medical supplies??

i ask my fam doc to give me extra refills on things that i take daily, explained to him i am trying to build up a small stash for SHTF. Fortunately he is into it so no problems.
I accumulate as many different and as much volume on antibiotics as i can. Save them. Order fish antibiotics and pet antibiotics on line without RX in some cases. Animal drugs mirror human drugs in some instances.
You must do research on which ones are which !! i do not advise this to someone that is not pharmaceutical savvy !
Skipping doses when able help , like every 4-5 doses i may skip one. In some i may take 3 instead of 4 aday....stuff like that.
Pharm is going to be tough to find if you dont have any built up. At least a couple months worth.
Kept cool and out of light, some drugs will last for years

Good info. What’s the plan for prescription drugs and medical supplies??
Extra prescriptions are a little difficult. Talk to your Dr. He or she may be a prepper. Fish antibiotics are the same that humans take. California vet supply has a good selection.

Back
Top Bottom