• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SI Swimsuit Fail

Imagine being a young man going through puberty today and how confusing that must be. After all this is the new standard of beauty. You don't think these women are beautiful? You must not be straight then. Pick the letter that represents you and join the rainbow alphabet community.

The problem is that there are SO many of these behemoths-in-waiting, struggling daily trying to keep the fat in so they can catch a man, get pregnant and trap him.

I've seen this over and over in my life. Young teen girls who look really, really good - zaftig... just out there and willing. A year or two later, she comes out out of the trailer in a Mumu telling her husband's friends "I'm just big boned - why isn't here here now? Do you know where he is?" You can only beer-goggle it up so many times and have to see it the next day.

The problem is that there are SO many of these behemoths-in-waiting, struggling daily trying to keep the fat in so they can catch a man, get pregnant and trap him.

I've seen this over and over in my life. Young teen girls who look really, really good - zaftig... just out there and willing. A year or two later, she comes out out of the trailer in a Mumu telling her husband's friends "I'm just big boned - why isn't here here now? Do you know where he is?" You can only beer-goggle it up so many times and have to see it the next day.

And women's standards for men are much stricter than ever before. She is a plus-sized curvy queen who is healthy at any size. But don't you dare try to approach her if you aren't at least 6 ft tall with a six figure salary. She knows her worth and she isn't going to settle!

And women's standards for men are much stricter than ever before. She is a plus-sized curvy queen who is healthy at any size. But don't you dare try to approach her if you aren't at least 6 ft tall with a six figure salary. She knows her worth and she isn't going to settle!
The first thing they do is Zillow you to find out if you own a home and anything else they can find out about salary, etc.. That's why the BABY...it's the key to her hook.... 18 years (at least) of support.

The first thing they do is Zillow you to find out if you own a home and anything else they can find out about salary, etc.. That's why the BABY...it's the key to her hook.... 18 years (at least) of support.

Instagram is now the preferred background check for women under 30. I've lost several dates in the last year because I don't have a presence on social media. If she's 25 she doesn't want to text you. She wants you to DM her on Instagram so that she can see what kind of a lifestyle you have to offer.

• Wow
Reactions: GFB
Instagram is now the preferred background check for women under 30. I've lost several dates in the last year because I don't have a presence on social media. If she's 25 she doesn't want to text you. She wants you to DM her on Instagram so that she can see what kind of a lifestyle you have to offer.
Stankin ass instahoes with their BS photo filters and photo editing! Nastiest bitches around with their 2 pounds of makeup and Plastic fillers!

Back
Top Bottom