Sick bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
Me and my kiddo went up to wallyworld to get a redbox movie. As I'm flipping through my spidey sense tingles and I look behind me, some old Guy was standing behind me. Look at him, them look at the redbox right next to mine, and the others around the corner, and I'm wondering wtf this Guy is doing. Make my selection, turn around and realize he's still behind me. Suddenly it smacks the hell out of me that this pervert is fuggin looking at my daughter while were picking out a movie. Placed my hand on the grip of my 19 til the movie dispensed and hauled ass. My daughter said he looked like he was trying to get my "code" (which was only my zip code) but I know that ain't what the sick bastard was after. Sad part is, as pervert first stood behind me, the woman next to me had grabbed her movie and left. I went above the shirt but next time I'm doing like a fellow odter and exposing my grip and then grabbing the grip. Sorry for my rant, but pedophiles piss me off.

I probably would have went to jail.

Which is why I didn't say anything. From 2 feet away, it was obvious what I was doing, enough to make him back off. Even if heda called the popo, I would have kindly explained how I was in fear my daughter was going to become a victim of sexual predation. If Ida said something to him, I'd been writing this post from the back of a police car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom