Sick bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A can of peas properly placed in the temple area will render someone immobile temporarily or permanently considering the circumstances. Hell, you can always put it back on the shelf.

Please don't shoot someone for looking at you funny, sorry but saying you grabbed the handle of your ccw scares me

Had he grabbed your child then ok but was you life at risk ??

Last edited:
Please don't shoot someone for looking at you funny, sorry but saying you grabbed the handle of your ccw scares me

Had he grabbed your child then ok but was you life at risk ??
I don't plan on letting it go that far. I never drew, never exposed, but got ready incase he did. By the time my daughter screams, its too late.

You can armchair qb this thread to death, but when you've got chills running down your spine because some creep is thinking about your 8 year old little girl in inappropriate ways, then tell me how you'd act. I considered it a possible threat at that moment and acted accordingly.

You can armchair qb this thread to death, but when you've got chills running down your spine because some creep is thinking about your 8 year old little girl in inappropriate ways, then tell me how you'd act. I considered it a possible threat at that moment and acted accordingly.

So now you know what the dude was thinking? Are you some kind of psychic? Or are you just trying to get internet points?

i.imgur.com_ND4ABP5.jpg

If you started a thread about taking a leak, there would be 15 posts about how you did it wrong. You have to expect criticism on the internet.

BTW Did you ever consider the possibility he was perving on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom