Sick bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already been said on here but I'm going to toss my $0.02 in here as well as I think it should be repeated.

I have a 10yo daughter and a 3yo daughter. In very aware of threats when I'm in public. If I ever felt like a grown man was eye-molesting my daughter then I would SAY something. Not hold my pistol grip and scurry off.

It's not about getting into a fight or being the tough guy. It's about calling out publicly what most of society considers to be of the scariest and degenerate criminal acts of all. Attention should be brought to it.

Chances are if I was In your exact situation I would have turned around and just said something like "are we in your way?" And let him respond.... Who knows what he was doing.....

Chances are if I was In your exact situation I would have turned around and just said something like "are we in your way?" And let him respond.... Who knows what he was doing.....

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Can't really tell what's on someones mind if you don't at least confront them. I had a friend on the high scool yearbook committee. He and a girl were going through some pics once and she asked him "who is this guy that always looks like he's thinking about a dirty joke?". It was me. So a face in the crowd, in line behind you may belong to a pedophile, but it just may be some guy in a hurry, wishing you'd hurry the **** up or going over his bosses ass chewing in his mind. The point is, unless there's drool dribbling from the corner of his mouth or he's playing pocket pool, you have no real idea what he's thinking. He may not even see your daughter,you or the big red box...he may be seeing the IRS notice he got in the mail or the fish he's planning on frying this weekend.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Can't really tell what's on someones mind if you don't at least confront them. I had a friend on the high scool yearbook committee. He and a girl were going through some pics once and she asked him "who is this guy that always looks like he's thinking about a dirty joke?". It was me. So a face in the crowd, in line behind you may belong to a pedophile, but it just may be some guy in a hurry, wishing you'd hurry the **** up or going over his bosses ass chewing in his mind. The point is, unless there's drool dribbling from the corner of his mouth or he's playing pocket pool, you have no real idea what he's thinking. He may not even see your daughter,you or the big red box...he may be seeing the IRS notice he got in the mail or the fish he's planning on frying this weekend.
True, I may have overreacted, or I may have done the right thing. Didn't brandish or draw, but I did make it clear I wasn't a soft target. I could have easily turned around and confronted him, but didn't want to freak my daughter out. I'm one of the last people to try to instigate something, but when my gut is telling me something is clearly wrong, ill prepare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom