Sick bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any kids so I can afford to act the fool, but I would think the primary mission of a parent would be to remove the child from the situation.

If the situation permits. I wasn't there so I don't know. Apparently that is what the OP did in this case and I believe he did the right thing. Depending on how blatant or inappropriate someone acts...Its hypothetical. The original post made it sound like it warranted some sort of reaction. But you are right, removing the child was the best thing he could have done. I can't say what I would have done, but if it were as bad as he made it sound I feel pretty sure would have called him on it.

If the situation permits. I wasn't there so I don't know. Apparently that is what the OP did in this case and I believe he did the right thing. Depending on how blatant or inappropriate someone acts...Its hypothetical. The original post made it sound like it warranted some sort of reaction. But you are right, removing the child was the best thing he could have done. I can't say what I would have done, but if it were as bad as he made it sound I feel pretty sure would have called him on it.

METT-T

That's the fallen world we live in. We all get thrown into the same category as the pervs. I've gotten the "creep" look for opening a door for a mom carrying a baby and armload of groceries.

If a dad sees you looking at his little girl and shows you his gun, just acknowledge and humbly turn away. He did what he had to in his mind, and you understand why.

If you brandish your firearm simply because someone is looking at your girl, you're a ****ing moron who:

1) Deserves to go to jail
2) Is asking to get shot for no reason
3) Has no business owning a firearm

The world is already full of trigger happy idiots with guns. Don't need another one to add to the ranks.

You don't hurt my feelings. I'm only saying you don't know what you're talking about.

I've seen a guy with his nose hanging from the the skin on one side due to a nasty bite. Just as bad as your guy with his lip hanging off. I also have a friend who also had died from having his throat cut. I was right there when it happened.

I've fought competitively for many years. I taught martial arts for 10 years here in Douglasville. I've trained with world champions in many styles. I 've had my ass beat severely in the ring. So if I don't know what an ass whipping is, nobody does.

Back to topic. If this man feels some perv was acting inappropriately towards his daughter he should have called him out for it. It may have led to a fight, maybe not. Either wayyou weren't there so why act like what he claims is BS?

I can't tell you how many MMA super cool martial arts former ex fighters/Navy SEALs/fought the best of the best and won people I've met over the internet. You guys are everywhere.

And you've never experienced an ass beating until you get into a bar fight with a group of Samoans.

If you brandish your firearm simply because someone is looking at your girl, you're a ****ing moron who:

1) Deserves to go to jail
2) Is asking to get shot for no reason
3) Has no business owning a firearm

The world is already full of trigger happy idiots with guns. Don't need another one to add to the ranks.

well that just about sums it up.

Or he could have been just impatiently waiting to get a movie from the redbox and you drastically overreacted .... I've seen a dozen people waiting chomping at the bit to use those stupid things.

No one tried to assault you, you have no idea what the intent of the guy was, he didn't make any move on you or her .... enhance your calm john spartan.

Me and my kiddo went up to wallyworld to get a redbox movie. As I'm flipping through my spidey sense tingles and I look behind me, some old Guy was standing behind me. Look at him, them look at the redbox right next to mine, and the others around the corner, and I'm wondering wtf this Guy is doing. Make my selection, turn around and realize he's still behind me. Suddenly it smacks the hell out of me that this pervert is fuggin looking at my daughter while were picking out a movie. Placed my hand on the grip of my 19 til the movie dispensed and hauled ass. My daughter said he looked like he was trying to get my "code" (which was only my zip code) but I know that ain't what the sick bastard was after. Sad part is, as pervert first stood behind me, the woman next to me had grabbed her movie and left. I went above the shirt but next time I'm doing like a fellow odter and exposing my grip and then grabbing the grip. Sorry for my rant, but pedophiles piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom