• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick of people complaining about people complaining

Just an observation here...if you post all your troubles on a public forum, don't be surprised when the public responds. This is the Internet...grow a pair and get some thick skin or GTFO.

You ever think that maybe people come on here to complain because nobody else in their lives will listen? Vangard, dont take this the wrong way... but if you kinda look back... you yourself complain a lot. May it be about the economy, bills, what ever it may be but when you let it all out you feel much better right? I thought that is what the ODT is all about. I like to think of this place as a nice family get together. We come on here, talk about our issues or anything else that is on our mind, buy guns, sell guns and just enjoy what we have here.

If people stop and listen to you, why should they not listen to someone else? I have more issues than a TV guide, but I keep those to myself just because I dont feel comfortable talking about my problems... I just bottle them up and try and make them go away. People should be able to complain, gripe *itch and moan all they want to. This is a place of release for me... all my problems go away and I feel much better about my situation when I see people who feel my pain and are going through the same crap I am... helps me feel like im not alone! Thats just my 2 cents.

You ever think that maybe people come on here to complain because nobody else in their lives will listen? Vangard, dont take this the wrong way... but if you kinda look back... you yourself complain a lot. May it be about the economy, bills, unclear.six, what ever it may be but when you let it all out you feel much better right? I thought that is what the ODT is all about. I like to think of this place as a nice family get together. We come on here, talk about our issues or anything else that is on our mind, buy guns, sell guns and just enjoy what we have here.

If people stop and listen to you, why should they not listen to someone else? I have more issues than a TV guide, but I keep those to myself just because I dont feel comfortable talking about my problems... I just bottle them up and try and make them go away. People should be able to complain, gripe *itch and moan all they want to. This is a place of release for me... all my problems go away and I feel much better about my situation when I see people who feel my pain and are going through the same crap I am... helps me feel like im not alone! Thats just my 2 cents.

There, I fixed it for ya hahahaha

i mean no harm in what i say but if you hang your dirty clothes out on the internet clothes line . . . people gonna say things!! and why bi*** and complain about it you let it out. i personally wont go that far to say some of the things that have been said but , some will. i would never get on an open forum and tell everybody my business , it's only an invite to the cold hearted

Back
Top Bottom