• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick of people complaining about people complaining

Just to get this straight, you are complaining about someone complaining, in a thread that you were complaining?

Wow, my head hurts now!

Good point! I know what he means, but I figure when posting on an open forum your gonna get some bs. I think its mainly those guys who can't get anyone to stand still and listen to them any other way.

RNC that badger thing is repellant but somehow interesting at the same time, kind of like some of the discussions on ODT, although that does not necessarily mean this one.
After all, I'm part of this discussion so it has to be good.

Vanguard I hope everything is working out for you. God has a plan for everyone. You'll get back on your feet. I know what you are talking about. Some folks said some pretty harsh things about you. Some folks can be 10 ft. Tall and bullet proof behind a keyboard in their moms basement.

thanks chief, I know you know what I am talking about. some people just jump on a band wagon.

AGAIN,,, MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE OP BEFORE TALKING, IT IS NOT ABOUT complaining? but about the PEOPLE THAT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A PERSON
complaining? OK READ........................ I KNOW UNCLEAR GETS ALL HIS WANNA BEES TO CHIME IN ON THIS, BUT READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING.

AGAIN,,, MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE OP BEFORE TALKING, IT IS NOT ABOUT complaining? but about the PEOPLE THAT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A PERSON
complaining? OK READ........................ I KNOW UNCLEAR GETS ALL HIS WANNA BEES TO CHIME IN ON THIS, BUT READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING.

There are always going to be problems. Just relax with the caps and take a deep breath. Id love for us all to hold hands and sing we are the world but thats not how the world works. Some people on here annoy me to no end. Its cool though, I dont take it to heart and neither should you.

Just gets me, we post about things we are mad about, or things that happened to us, of stuff that just is going on in the world, and some people have to stick thier big mouths into the post and start talking ^&*% about the OP, WHY?......why do some people feel the need to put in their view of the person making the post, when they have no clue about that person or what they have gone through in life, makes me sick, if you don,t have a view on the op then STFU , I see a rise in people doing this and it is not right.:pop2:

Well at your request ..... I went back and read the OP again and from the OP on kinda proves what the OPer said ........ so now carry on OPIE ;0)

I just wish some people would act like adults. 99% of the problems on here are petty things... he said this and he said that. Just grow up! This is not the playground in a middle school. Act like adults! Someone makes you mad, laugh it off and move on.

There are always going to be problems. Just relax with the caps and take a deep breath. Id love for us all to hold hands and sing we are the world but thats not how the world works. Some people on here annoy me to no end. Its cool though, I dont take it to heart and neither should you.

yes i,ll do that, sorry but I was stressed out the last two days, I have a few problems that I DARE NOT talk about on here that I am dealing with, I think i,ll just go get a beer and sit a while.

again,,, most of you have not read the op before talking, it is not about complaining? But about the people that have a problem with a person
complaining? Ok read........................ I know unclear gets all his wanna bees to chime in on this, but read the op before posting.

wanna bees?

Back
Top Bottom