• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Side by Side Refrigerators Suck !!!

Side by side? Ya'll some up town playa's. Prolly spits ice out the front too. My wife told me I could afford one of those 15 yrs ago. Don't have it yet. Same Ole fridge still going strong. I mean, how hard is it to twist those plastic ice trays.

I think they're talking about actual iceboxes, not electric refrigerators with a compressor and refrigerant and all that modern fanciness.

We had an ice box when I was a kid, for several years.
The Ice Man had a leather shoulder pad, and huge tongs to grip the block of ice, and he would put it into the ice box for you.

Side by side? Ya'll some up town playa's. Prolly spits ice out the front too. My wife told me I could afford one of those 15 yrs ago. Don't have it yet. Same Ole fridge still going strong. I mean, how hard is it to twist those plastic ice trays.

When I was young, the only way to get crushed ice was to bend the trays and pop the cubes in the blender.

Parents bought a new fridge for their cabin and the damn thing has a dozen or so buttons on the door. Unreal. I like technology but there are limits to practicality.

When I was young, the only way to get crushed ice was to bend the trays and pop the cubes in the blender.

Parents bought a new fridge for their cabin and the damn thing has a dozen or so buttons on the door. Unreal. I like technology but there are limits to practicality.

"... but there are limits to practicality. "
Yeah !
When they added the GPS System I thought that was too much !
I never once caught my refrigerator out wandering around the yard or neighborhood !

1491226935697.jpg
I agree 110%. Only thing worse than that is the freeze on the bottom models. I'm trying to help sell a literal warehouse full of plain old over and under fridges in basic white at way cheap prices. Yet the Craigslist jerkoffs still show up and ask about a side by side or a damn stainless model. What kind of idiots think they're gonna get a stainless front fridge for $150.00?

Back
Top Bottom