• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Side by Side Refrigerators Suck !!!

We had an ice box when I was a kid, for several years.
The Ice Man had a leather shoulder pad, and huge tongs to grip the block of ice, and he would put it into the ice box for you.
I also grew up with one. Ditto on the ice man, cutting a 25 lb chunk out of a 300 lb slab and totin' it in. Didn't get a fridge til' someone gave us their old one, had to plug it into a receptacle hanging from the old cloth covered "knob and tube" wiring.

I also grew up with one. Ditto on the ice man, cutting a 25 lb chunk out of a 300 lb slab and totin' it in. Didn't get a fridge til' someone gave us their old one, had to plug it into a receptacle hanging from the old cloth covered "knob and tube" wiring.

WOW !
Knob and Tube wiring !

Ain't very many people even heard of that !
Exposed wiring, and possible contributor to many deaths, from fires and electrocution.

We had an ice box when I was a kid, for several years.
The Ice Man had a leather shoulder pad, and huge tongs to grip the block of ice, and he would put it into the ice box for you.
Been there,done that! We had an old man come around when I was young (I'm 64 now) called "the goat man" my mom bought veg. from him ,he walked everywhere with a herd of goats and a goat pulled wagon.

image.jpg
Been there,done that! We had an old man come around when I was young (I'm 64 now) called "the goat man" my mom bought veg. from him ,he walked everywhere with a herd of goats and a goat pulled wagon.
This him??

I got one of the ones with a two french door refrigerator on top a drawer in the middle that can be set to fridge or freeze and the double drawer freezer on the bottom. It's the most practical refrigerator/freezer set-up I've ever used.
^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^
Best fridge set up. When I win the lottery I will have one. Mine will have WiFi, internet, Netflix, Hulu, GPS. Go to the store and restock itself. Low beer and sammich warning alarm. The browser homepage will be ODT.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^
Best fridge set up. When I win the lottery I will have one. Mine will have WiFi, internet, Netflix, Hulu, GPS. Go to the store and restock itself. Low beer and sammich warning alarm. The browser homepage will be ODT.

" GPS. Go to the store and restock itself. "

AHA ! NOW I GET IT !

Now I see why they were putting the GPS unit in the earlier machines !

Back
Top Bottom