• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig 365

$400 and $425 are great prices for a 365! Somebody got a good deal. I love mine.
Most I see on here are still $550-$600+ used. Kind of crazy since even Bass Pro has them in stock and sitting on the shelf for $529.

Enjoy them.

I have. Great little shooters, small, 12+1, rear sight adjusts for elevation and windage without having to drift it... Also takes either CZ75 mags or Beretta 92, forget which. They stick out the bottom but they click in and feed properly, so that's a plus if you want 17+1 in the night stand...

I just can't justify $550 or whatever the P365 goes for for a little CCW gun... Some guns are worth more money to me, others aren't...

I have. Great little shooters, small, 12+1, rear sight adjusts for elevation and windage without having to drift it... Also takes either CZ75 mags or Beretta 92, forget which. They stick out the bottom but they click in and feed properly, so that's a plus if you want 17+1 in the night stand...

I just can't justify $550 or whatever the P365 goes for for a little CCW gun... Some guns are worth more money to me, others aren't...

They seem to have a place in the market. My daughter looked at one but didn’t care for the grip. But she doesn’t like anything double stack and ended up with an EC9.

They seem to have a place in the market. My daughter looked at one but didn’t care for the grip. But she doesn’t like anything double stack and ended up with an EC9.

I have heard good stuff about the EC9. Taurus now makes a G2S, which is the single stack version.

I don't know how they sell them so cheap, but they are very well made and reliable and I don't really see anyone reporting back luck with them... It's a lot of gun for the money...

Back
Top Bottom