• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P365! I GOT IT!! Update!!

Nob0dy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
319   0
Reaction score
Well was out and about today and stopped in Adventure Outdoors. While there one of the associates asked me if I needed any help. I said, I doubt you have it but I been looking at the Sig P365. He said we don't have any for sell but we have a display model you can look at.

Well I asked to see it and the associate was very helpful and kind. The trigger is amazing and it feels great too! Well apparently you can pre order one, and I asked how many people have already pre-ordered them. He responded 35-40. I asked how many they plan on getting in and they said since they are a certified Sig dealer they are looking at around $200.

Well I bit the bullet and pre-ordered on. Caller me sucker or whatever but I've been really wanting one of theses. They cost $499.99 before tax, and they said it be any day now that they get them in. Say what you will about Adventure Outdoors, but man they sure do keep a lot of firearms in stock.

I can't wait to get mine and I'll be sure to let y'all know how it shoots if people are interested.

www.gunsandammo.com_files_2018_01_SIG_Sauer_P365_F.jpg

I’d take the “200 ordered” & “any day now” with a grain of salt because it’s more than likely salesperson talk. Their sales staff is ignorant and would have no clue when they are receiving shipments.

That being said, I’ll head over to AO soon to see if I want one.

I’d take the “200 ordered” & “any day now” with a grain of salt because it’s more than likely salesperson talk. Their sales staff is ignorant and would have no clue when they are receiving shipments.

That being said, I’ll head over to AO soon to see if I want one.
I have no reason to doubt them. I never had any problems with them.

Back
Top Bottom