• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P365 Question

Got mine mid April. As of three weeks ago I have put over 10,000 rounds of different brands and grains, including brass and over 1,000 rounds of aluminum case, with zero problems. Siggy is one tough little gun!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Jesus that's literally an unbelievable number of rounds to put through a subcompact pistol in 7 months. How many parts have you replaced on it so far?

Jesus that's literally an unbelievable number of rounds to put through a subcompact pistol in 7 months. How many parts have you replaced on it so far?

That's what I was thinking, too, but didn't want so say nothing, LOL

For what it's worth, my P365 was born on 7/23/18, 500 rounds thru it, zero issues. I've been VERY pleased with it.

What's the labeled date on your box? Any +P or reloads?
Bet Sig would like to hear about your P365's +10k consumption.
The sticker has 4/16/18. I have shot 115, 124, 124+P, 135 &147 gr. Yes I have used reloads also. Love little Siggy.

Reactions: STI
The only parts are the Return Spring Assembly. Just got my 4th. I am STILL trying to see how long the original will last. I carry it in my range bag and change it at the range. So far it still looks good.

That's what I was thinking, too, but didn't want so say nothing, LOL

For what it's worth, my P365 was born on 7/23/18, 500 rounds thru it, zero issues. I've been VERY pleased with it.
I visit the range 2-3 times a week. 2-3 hundred rounds a visit. I get bulk ammo on sale and have a friend who reloads.

You must have a grip like a stone giant lol, I'm jealous of the range time.
Lots of time. Retirement kinda let's that happen. At my age, nearing 76, my grip and aim are not what they use to be. So... I went green. A Lima365. Love it. Siggy is lots of fun to shoot with the laser.
bbed25b5f44719eefede9428bfa78011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom