Sig Question.

The P225's are excellent carry guns. The P239's are as well a little bulky. But, for the money and if you want a Sig you can absolutely abuse and not worry about having a lot of $$$ in it take a look at a P6. Usually you can find them on a shelf at a pawn shop or LGS for under $400 sometimes less if you have cash and are ready to deal. Mags aren't cheap for them but I have one and it eats everything and carries very well. And I don't have to worry about if I drop it or anything like that cos it's my cheap Sig but high quality. They were Police guns overseas too so they are reliable. Just my humble opinion.

P290rs is single stack with 6 and 8 round mags. I'v got one that used to be my carry gun that ai replaced if you are interested. M11 or DW Guardian 9 are cooler weather carry for me.

The P225's are excellent carry guns. The P239's are as well a little bulky. But, for the money and if you want a Sig you can absolutely abuse and not worry about having a lot of $$$ in it take a look at a P6. Usually you can find them on a shelf at a pawn shop or LGS for under $400 sometimes less if you have cash and are ready to deal. Mags aren't cheap for them but I have one and it eats everything and carries very well. And I don't have to worry about if I drop it or anything like that cos it's my cheap Sig but high quality. They were Police guns overseas too so they are reliable. Just my humble opinion.
I have a P6 that stays in my bedside table. Very nice gun ! Was my carry until I got my 225 . Used to see them on here frequently , but thinking on it , I’ve not seen any recently ?

Can you find SIG stamped/checkered wood grips for a 239? Did they ever even come with them?

Yep.

FA7133DA-DE8D-42BD-910F-4A54E172AD14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom