Sig Sauer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffdaddy

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
160   3
Reaction score
Just wondering in what order are the sig pistols rated ? Best to worst ?? Love the feel of them just have away's been fond of the Glock , Want to purchase my first sig .

I love mine. SIG P229, P220 and P239 and P2022. I've had several Glock 23 and 27's. All of them went bang when I pulled the trigger and all shoot very well. I traded off all the Glocks but i would like another G27.
Really more of a personal preference than a best to worst rating for me. I like a steel gun because I do like to shoot .40 and .45. The heavier gun just shoots better for me. All of mine are DA/SA which I prefer. If your a long time Glocker you may want to check out the DAO DAK trigger that SIG offers. I think there is a DAK P229 listed on the trader now.

Go to a range and rent one and try it out.

Last edited:
Always been partial to the P220,.45 cal, love the 226 and 229, but am really happy with the P250 with interchangeable barrels. The sif is more balanced in my hand and I like
the heavier feel and the ergonomics of it over Glock. I own all of the above and can't say enough good things about SIG.

P226/p220/p228 bug, other than the bug! All have been better than any Glock I own. To hell and back as they say

If you are coming from a Glock really take the time to get adjusted to the Sig trigger. I have always liked the Sig P228, P226 and one of the most over looked and least expensive Sig's the SP2022.

Got an older P220 in a trade a while back with the intention of trading it off for something else. Took it to the range just to see how it did...still have it! FINE shooting pistol.

If you are coming from a Glock really take the time to get adjusted to the Sig trigger. I have always liked the Sig P228, P226 and one of the most over looked and least expensive Sig's the SP2022.

Anyone that's new to guns looking for a pistol and ask me what I suggest I point them to the P2022. Several people at work have picked one up. The only drawback to it is the mags usually have to be ordered online and they cost a little more than a Glock mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom