• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sights for western auto revelation 120 (marlin model 60)

jjjjjgrant

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Yes, it’s just a cheap 22 rifle, but I like it , it seems to be reliable and fun to shoot, although the low profile sights suck. I’m trying to get every rifle I own upgraded. I have one model 60 with aftermarket folding stock and tactical sights which was a big improvement. I want to do the same thing with this western auto version of the marlin 60. Problem I’m having is finding a high profile front sight, my older model 60 uses a bolt on front sight , this one looks like 3/8” dove tail. I think I can find something to work for a rear peep sight with some mods... anyone have any ideas for the front sight?

You can get different height and style sights for dove tail! Check on line brownells catalog for rifle sights or Williams gun sights and marble sights are on internet !

Thanks, I put those sights on my other model 60, but apparently the western auto revelation 120 is a newer version of the model 60, a few small differences, but the biggest difference is the newer one doesn’t have the factor 3/8” beaver tail tail on top of the receiver and the front sight on the older one is attached with a screw, where the newer one has a 3/8” female beaver tail.

Back
Top Bottom