• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SILENCERCO DEALS POSTED

Cherokee Gun is a class act all around. I was up there a couple of weekends ago to pick up my 2x TiRant 45s. Ended up leaving with them and another HK USP 9 because his price was that good. Didn't even need to negotiate, it was really that good! I will do business again with Rich no doubt!!

Great shop! It gets crowded there for a reason.

It does get crowded but it's worth it, besides just the prices they spend time answering all your questions. I've seen some people on here complain about the customer service but what those people are really complaining about is that the guys up there aren't rushing through whoever they're helping to get to that person. I'd rather wait 10 minutes before I'm helped and then get that same service than them rush through the customer before me to get to me then rush through me to get to the next guy. I had a lot of questions about 30 cal cans and Rich answered all of them and didn't try and rush me. I will continue buying up there for sure!

I pass 10-20 gun shops on my way to Cherokee. Great prices, tons of inventory and cool stuff, NFA, free FFL, what more can you ask for in a LGS? It gets crowded sometimes. So what?

It does get crowded but it's worth it, besides just the prices they spend time answering all your questions. I've seen some people on here complain about the customer service but what those people are really complaining about is that the guys up there aren't rushing through whoever they're helping to get to that person. I'd rather wait 10 minutes before I'm helped and then get that same service than them rush through the customer before me to get to me then rush through me to get to the next guy. I had a lot of questions about 30 cal cans and Rich answered all of them and didn't try and rush me. I will continue buying up there for sure!

Reminds me of a sign that was hanging in my childhood barbershop that said something to the effect of "Please don't be annoyed by having to wait, be assured that you will receive the same attention and service when it is your turn."

Back
Top Bottom